Monday, March 15, 2010

Project 3



In this loop I decided to use a lot of synthesizer. I started the loop out with an FPC rock beat. I then picked the SimSynth channel and chopped a note to create my first part. I transposed it and then I added an automation clip to it. I use the attack part of the filter in the SimSynth for my automation which changes the sound of the synthesizer drastically.

I then created another SimSynth part using the chop tool. I created an automation for this part too. I coupled this with a new drum beat from Fpc to create the second section of the loop. To end the loop I created an automation clip of the master volume and faded the loop out.

1 comment:

  1. Nick, i enjoyed your clip very much. Your drum beat was consistent and gave the guitar part a nice flow. I like how you chopped and transposed it to give it the techno like sound. What chop tool did you use? Also around the 1 minute mark i could hear you drum beat change. It was a smooth transition. At around 1:06 i like how you used a repetitive clap. If i had done this i wold have chose to do the second part slightly differently, maybe differnt chop tool? Get back to me on that first chop tool you used though.

    Padraig

    ReplyDelete